Welcome Firefighter Professionals! We are here to help you prepare to test for Colorado Division of Fire Safety and Control certifications, certification renewals, State EMT renewals and NREMT renewals. This part of our site will answer all your questions on these topics and give you the road map to successful certification management.
What you need to know...
Certifications are your credentials and you must take an active role in their management. Our expectation is that you read and understand these guidelines to work efficiently with HCTC staff. As a crew, you should pool your knowledge and experience to meet your needs and ours. We as a staff will refer to this part of our site often as we move forward. Your expectations fuel our high expectations on certifications. HCTC obtains answers to our questions at the CDFPC website. We encourage you to start your renewal process early!
CDFPC Testing Process
Written Exams - via IPad's
- Start studying before you decide to take a CDFS test.
- Go to the Homepage of HCTC website and click on CDFPC WrittenTesting to register for your desired test date. Please be aware of registration deadlines.
- An email will be sent to you by CDFPC confirming your test date and time. Continue studying and be ready to take the exam on your assigned test date.
- Show up to the test site (HCTC) at least 10 minutes before test. Testing starts promptly at 0900, no exceptions! Your drivers license is mandatory for check-in!
- Contact Office Manager Leslie Wagner (907) 668-4330 if you have any testing questions.
- Contact Captain Dave Rial to see if you are eligible for or to schedule a practical.