Parent-Teacher Association (PTA)
Objectives of the National Congress of Parents and Teachers
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, church and community.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relationship, the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the training of the child.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for every child the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Stephanie Freeman, VP
Barbara Sams, Treasurer
Elaine Colton, Recording Secretary
Julie Gosewisch Corresponding Secretary
Executive Board – Finance Budget - Legislation
Nancy McFarland, Cultural Arts
Amy Farry, Hospitality, Sunshine
Samantha Spaulding, Membership
Bingham – Melissa Hughes, Mysee Anderson, Amber Paul
Downing – Barbara Sams, Sandi Hill
Volz -Dawn Lombardi, Julie Gosewisch, Stefanie Freeman Melissa Briggs