How to strengthen your French skills:
- Make an effort to speak as often as possible en francais!
- Listen attentively in class for teacher instructions and peer comments to build your comprehension
- Use 'les expressions utiles' in class
- Participate during whole-class activities
- Share your ideas, questions, comments, concerns, thoughts, insights, observations, etc.
- Complete assigned French homework and assignments on time with enough time to review
- Finish work as much as possible in class so you can have direct guidance & help from your French teacher
- Seek extra assistance
- Visit the French website for strategies and helpful tips