Forensics Science- Mrs. LaRosa
Forensic Case Report
January 10, 2020
- gather information for my research question from a variety of resources.
- cite my research sources before I take notes.
- take notes to answer my research question (using paraphrasing or quotes when necessary)
Instructions for your Forensic Case Report.
Cite Your Sources
How to Cite Sources
Online Citation Makers
Easy to use online citation maker (MLA and APA). Links with Google Docs.
Offers different citation styles (MLA and APA )
Offers different citation styles (MLA and APA)
Detailed Citation Help
The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University provides writing resources and instructional material.
Color coded citations guides from Long Island University Libraries.
Citing Digital Images (MLA 8 Format)
- Use the "Research Worksheets", located in your project descriptor.
- Remember to write your MLA citation BEFORE taking notes.
- See links in your project descriptor.
Newspaper, Magazine, and Journal Articles (access via the library's databases)
Books and Textbook (See books on reserve for you on the reserve cart, located in the library's classroom area. Also check our library catalog.)
TV Programs, Videos, and Video Downloads
- Library Catalog
- See additional instructions in your project descriptor.