Hawk Happenings January 30- February 3
Tuesday, January 31
Today for CSW we Celebrate Our Nation and Community!
Congrats to our JH girls, JV Boys, Varsity girls, and boys all on their wins last night.
• 8:20—Juniors take the ASVAB tests ing in the Media Center please be extra quiet in the middle school hallway.
• 4:30—JV Boys BB @ home vs. West Sioux
• 6:00—V G/B BB @ home vs. West Sioux—Senior Night
Just a reminder From Mrs. Phillips ...if you are attending basketball games this week, please put your phones away and watch the games or simply stay home.
Lunch: Haystacks, Tortilla Chips, Black Bean Salsa, Pineapple, Bread, Garden Bar
Wednesday, February 1
1:45 Schedule due to Student Appreciation Day
• No mass
• 12:00—5-12 students each lunch (MS students eat in classrooms.)
• 12:30—One Act performance for grades 5-12
• 6:30—Family Fun Night in the Jerry & Marlene Harpenau Family Gym
Seniors - tomorrow please park over by the weight room so our visitors for the Living Rosary on Thursday can park close to the door.
Lunch: Orange Chicken, Rice, Stir Fry Vegetables, Mandarin Oranges, Tea Roll, Garden Bar
Thursday, February 2
2:15 Dismissal Schedule
• 2:30—Living Rosary in the Jerry & Marlene Harpenau Family Gym
• 3:30—Bowling @ home vs. Sioux Central—Senior Night
• 4:00—JH girls BB @ home vs. Akron-Westfield
Juniors and Seniors- Please park over by the weight room or out in the parking lot on Friday so our guest coming to the picnic can park by the door.
Lunch: Mini Corndogs, Hash Browns, Green Beans, Peaches, Bread, Garden Bar
Friday, February 3
MS/HS running regular classes until 10:30
• 10:45—Catholic Schools Week mass at church
• 12:00—Catholic Schools Week family picnic in the Jerry & Marlene
• School dismissal after the picnic
• 4:30—JV boys BB @ AW
• 6:00—V G/B BB @ AW