Mrs. Trujillo and Mrs. Aragon's Kindergarten Class
Mrs. Trujillo's Kindergarten Class
Home of the Turtles!!
Note from the Teacher
Hello everyone! We hope that you all had a wonderful winter break. We are excited to see our Turtles and hear all about it.
We wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful sweets and treats we received before break.
There has been and change to our specials schedule, please see snack calendar for those changes.
*If possible we would appreciate donations of Clorox wipes!
Homework will be sent out this Friday as usual.
What's Happening In...
- Readers will compare and contrast characters and their experiences in stories.
- Writers will write a narrative using the sequence words first, then, and last.
- Learners will understand that different cultures blend together in both families and communities.
- Sequence of Events. First, next, then, last.
- Character’s reactions.
- Students will be working on addition and subtraction.
- Number bonds
- How to make 5.
- We will be working on writing numbers 0-20.
- Learning comparison of Length, Weight, Capacity, and Numbers to 10.
Dates to Remember
anuary 17th Chick-fli-a Night
January 21st MLK Day (No School)
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments please call the school at 994-0229 ext. 111 or email me at email@example.com
Mrs. Trujillo and Mrs. Aragon