- Weekly on Wednesday at A & B lunch in atrium or courtyard.
- Weekly on Tuesday at A & B lunch in atrium or courtyard.
01/25/19 CNM Application Workshop
- At A & B lunch in media center
- Bring your Social Security Number!
- CNM Application to open in early December.
Deadline 02/04/19 UNM Perry Outreach Program
- UNM Perry Outreach Program is a free, one-day, hands-on experience for high school women who are interested in pursuing careers in medicine and engineering. Students will hear from women leaders in these fields and try it for themselves by performing mock orthopedic surgeries and bio-mechanics experiments. We are now seeking applicants for our Albuquerque, NM program. Participants should be women in grades 10 and up with an expressed interest in science, medicine and/or engineering. Deadline 2/4/19: http://perryinitiative.org/programs/student-online-application/
02/07/19 Mesalands Community College Preview Day
- Lunch will be provided. To RSVP email Matt Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website to view: https://www.mesalands.edu/
Deadline 02/11/19 for the 2019 Southwest Regional JSHS symposium hosted by The University of New Mexico (UNM).
The event will take place March 8-9, 2019 in Albuquerque, NM.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious high school students interested in STEM fields to get fantastic experience and potentially, scholarships. The JSHS is supported by the U.S. Armed Services and is designed to challenge, engage, and publicly recognize students (Grades 9-12) conducting research in the sciences, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM). Individual students compete for scholarships and recognition by presenting the results of their original research efforts before a panel of judges and an audience of their peers. Opportunities for career exploration, research lab visits, peer discussions, and networking are planned. http://www.cvent.com/events/southwest-2019-regional-jshs/event-summary-d1b014dd1ac747919f6fe5ab8fff3a3e.aspx
02/15/19 Eastern New Mexico University Visit:
- Free application workshop
- During A & B lunch in library
02/18/19 NMSU Aggie Experience program:
- Monday, February 18, 2019 (Presidents' Day)
- Register here!
02/18/19 New Mexico Tech Open house!
- Monday, February 18, 2019 (Presidents' Day)
- Research @ Tech Day is for prospective students and their families to visit the campus and hear more about financial aid and scholarships, take a tour of the residence halls, eat in our dining room, meet some “Techies” and faculty, and find out more about the unique opportunities for undergraduates at Tech. This year we will also be providing an Explosives demo for students only at EMRTC (Explosives Materials Research Testing Center).
02/22/19 Winter Visit Day at Boston University!
Special Winter Visit Day for your sophomores and juniors and their families to learn more about Boston University.
For more information about Winter Visit Day, please visit our website.
03/06/2019 Northern Arizona University Visit:
- During A & B lunch in media center
03/07/2019 Colorado State University- Pueblo:
- Application workshop
- During A & B lunch in media center (computer lab)
- Application fee will be waived for applicants on 03/07/19!
Deadline 03/08/2019 UNM Health Symposium:
Sat, March 30th, 2019, 8 AM – 5 PM: HPS is an event designed to provide high school and undergraduate students who are interested in the health professions an opportunity to explore their passions, and to discover various pathways into the field of their choice. Sign up today at http://hps.unm.edu/attendee-registration.html
COLLEGE ADMISSIONS CONTACTS
Two ways to order a transcript:
1. To order your official transcripts, please visit the Parchment website (below).
2. Drop off a stamped envelope at the Registrar's office in the administration building, room 109. When using an envelope, please write the address of the location you would like your transcript delivered to (example on left) and include your student ID number on a note inside the envelope. The registrar will complete the return address portion of envelope.
Naviance is a comprehensive website that assists in managing the college and career exploration process. Students are able to complete personality and career inventories, build resumes and utilize PrepMe which is an ACT preparation tool.
During the spring semester students in grades 8-11 will be completing their Next Step Plan through Naviance. This process identifies courses they plan on taking throughout their High School career.
TO LOG ON TO NAVIANCE:
- Click here to go to RRHS Naviance Site: https://student.naviance.com/rioranchohs
- Username= student’s identification number
- Password= birthday (ie. 01082001)