- ACT vs SAT The SAT and ACT generally test the same types of content. Both ACT and SAT scores are used for college admissions and merit-based scholarships. The biggest differences between the tests are that the ACT has a Science Test, and there’s one SAT Math Section for which you cannot use a calculator. Explore both tests to decide which one is right for you.
- Compare ACT and SAT Scores
- Using your ACT Scores to help shape your future
- 2018-19 ACT Registration, location, instructions and dates
- 2018 SAT dates and deadlines