Virtual Law Office
Would you prefer to avoid time consuming in person appointments? Are you looking for a form you can personalize and download from the internet quickly, but want the security of a real attorney reviewing it? Try Roxanne’s virtual law office. There are a wide variety of forms that you are welcome to use.
How the Virtual Law Office Works
- Choose the document you need and begin the online questionnaire.
- Save your answers. You can return any time to edit/finish.
- When you're ready to go forward, pay by credit card and submit your questionnaire.
- An attorney will review your submitted Questionnaire and contact you if additional information is needed to clarify your intent. If necessary, your Attorney will draft language to make sure the document reflects your intent and is right for your circumstances.
- When your completed document is ready, your Attorney will upload it to your Virtual Law Office web space and notify you via e-mail.
- Simply log into your secure web space to review, download and print your completed document.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Roxanne.
We are not just a document preparation web site. We are a California law firm. A legal forms web site is not a law firm and cannot provide true legal services, such as legal advice. We provide you with true legal guidance from a California law firm. We are different from a legal forms site because:
- We stand behind and guarantee our work. If you go to a non-lawyer document preparation service, any guarantee is limited or non-existent.
- As lawyers, we must keep any communications between us confidential, and we are required to avoid any conflicts of interest.
- We must comply with the Professional Rules of conduct. The services that we provide are regulated by the California State Bar. A legal forms web site offered by a non-law firm is not regulated in the same way. If there is a problem, you have no recourse.