Stony Point High School Choir is comprised of several different ensembles organized by ability level.
Students are auditioned for ensembles in the spring for the following school year. Students who add choir during the year are also auditioned for placement.
- Beginning Women (Non-Varsity Treble: Intermediate Treble Choir)
- Chorale (Non-Varsity Mixed: Chorale Mixed)
- Varsity Men (Varsity Tenor-Bass: Concert Men's Choir)
- Varsity Women (Varsity Treble: Concert Treble Choir)
- Chamber (Varsity Mixed: Vocal Ensemble)
- Show Choir (Volunteer mixed ensemble that meets weekly before school)
- Complete the Audition Information Sheet.
- Record 2 singing/sight reading examples.
Login to Charms app on iPad (accounts created by directors; student ID or birth date for password)
Participate in a group recording of the National Anthem (any part)
Participate in a group sight-reading activity
- Student choir assignments will be given to the counselors at the completion of all auditions.