4th with Ms. Cimo
Initiate a discussion:
- Can you/should you always trust the news?
- What is the best way to study history and understand the past?
Ask your child about...
- The Power of the Handshake
- Becoming an expert on good manners
- What 'normal' is
- Why others don't treat Auggie from Wonder like an ordinary kid
- "Everything is relative." <-- What does that mean?
As an IB school, we promote transdisciplinary learning. This approach to learning involves more than one subject area and focus on common concepts/understandings or processes. The six thematic units of study transcend the curriculum content and focus on authentic learning, new perspectives, and current issues within the context of multiple disciplines.
7:20-8:00 Morning Activities
**7:40 Tardy Bell
**TAG Math whole block; Intervention 9-9:30
9:50-10:00 Snack & Read Aloud
10:00 -11:50 Language Arts
12:25-1:00 Reading Tutorial
**TAG LA; Reading Intervention
1:00-1:55 Science/Social Studies (Spanish every 4th school day)
2:49 Bus Dismissal