*Go to Weekly Plan/Agenda for Practice Times and contest for the Week*
- Practice at 7 am on Tuesday Jan 22nd.
- Senior Night on the Jan. 23rd Dual vs Austin High.
- Picture Day Jan. 24th after school with practice to follow
- JV Tournament Friday Jan 24th @ Corbett JH School 12000 Ray Corbett Dr Schertz, TX 78154 JV Only on Friday Weigh-In @ 3PM Wrestling @ 4PM
- Varsity Boys & Girls Saturday Jan 25th @ Corbett JH School 12000 Ray Corbett Dr Schertz, TX 78154 Varsity Boys & Girls On Saturday Weigh-In @ 7 a.m. Wrestling @ 8:30 a.m.
About McNeil Wrestling
McNeil Wrestling Program Mission:
Our goal is to produce better people through the sport of wrestling. With in that basic goal we want to accomplish many things. They will learn to be accountable and to take responsibility for their actions rather that be on or off the mat. McNeil Wrestlers will be held to a higher standard. Along with maintaining their academics, they must be on time to practices, understand how to train for competition, and bring with them a positive attitude. We will build with in our athletes a strong work ethic along with an understanding of what it means to put themselves before the Team and how to be part of a Team. This will help these young men and women to learn not only sportsmanship, but the true value of their own character as a person.
- Levi Steele - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (512) 254-6496
- Chad Dempsey - Email: email@example.com
Phone: (512) 464-6498