McNeil Speech and Debate

Why Debate?

"Those 4 years in debate were the educational foundation of everything I did. And I don't mean that in some simple form...I'm saying the finest education I got from any of the institutions I attended, the foundation of my mind that I got during those 4 years of competitive policy debate; that is, 90% of the intellectual capacity that I operate with today--Fordham for college, Fordham for the Ph.D., Harvard for law school--all of that is the other 10%." -- John Sexton, President of NYU

Interest in Learning About Famous Debaters? Check this out

Articles Showing the Benefits of Debate

How To Find The Millennials Who Will Lead Your Company.pdf
Benefits_of_Debate_-_Skills.pdf
The_Value_of_Debate.pdf