Interested in volunteering? We need help:
- Setting up for the book fair on Friday, November 1st
- Helping students preview the book fair on Monday, November 4th (looking carefully)
- Helping students shop the book fair Tuesday - Thursday (identifying prices, handling carefully)
- Providing special treats for the teacher book preview Monday after school
- Taking down the book fair on Friday, November 8th (noon - 2:30)
- Getting the word out about e-Wallet and online shopping, as well as getting people to come to our Book Fair
If you are interested in helping, please contact our Library PTA Liason, Melissa Sperry, and tell everyone you know about the event!
Why Support the Book Fair?
Our book fairs pay for things like author visits (which are very expensive), consumable supplies and kits for makerspaces, and some of our day-to-day supplies and library resources. We have just two fundraisers per year to raise enough money for all of our programs, so your support makes a big difference! We hope that adding books to your home library gives you and your child some good resources to practice reading and discussing books, and books always make a good gift - for yourself, and for others.