Biology with Mr. D
Biology – More than Cells, Plants and Bugs
Biology, simply defined, is the study of living organisms and the processes that make life possible.
What skills does studying biology develop?
- generate original ideas and solve problems - conduct research and interpret data using laboratory instrumentation
- gather information, conduct research and laboratory experimentation
- analyze and evaluate data, write and present reports
- calculate, compute and apply formulas
- collaborate with fellow biologists and other scientists
- understand the building blocks of the systems of life
- understand the behavior of the environment