We are so excited to serve the students at
Wells Branch Elementary Arts Integration Academy!
You are welcome to contact us directly with any questions:
Laurie Hulse (full time) Christine Vick (part-time)
Round Rock ISD Counseling Mission:
The mission of RRISD school counseling program is to provide a comprehensive, developmental counseling program addressing the academic, career and personal/social development to all students.
Professional School Counselors:
- provide support to maximize student potential and academic achievement
- facilitate the support system to ensure all students in RRISD have access to and are prepared with the knowledge and skills at the highest level to be contributing members of a diverse community
- abide by the professional school counseling ethics as advocated by the American School Counselor Association
- participate in professional development activities essential to maintain a quality school counseling program
- All students have dignity and worth
- All students have the right to participate in the school counseling program
- All students’ ethnic, cultural, racial, sexual differences and special needs are considered in planning and implementing the school counseling program
- All students shall have access to a state-certified professional school counselor to deliver the counseling program