Please know that the vast majority of assignments, handouts and slides are housed in my Google Classroom. Please use it to access content.
If you are interested in having a locker please fill out the form below.
(where # is your student ID)
Make sure you have the 's' at the end
Late Work Policy:
- Major Grade - 10
- Daily -20
- Late work is accepted only if it is from the current unit of study. Example:A student is attempting to turn in an assignment from the Colonial Era and that unit has 'closed' and the class has moved on to the Revolutionary Era-This assignment would not be accepted. (A unit closes once the exam for the unit has been given).
- This policy is in place to allow a grace period for students while also implementing a 'hard deadline' for students to prepare them for the expectations of high school and beyond.
- Blue or black pens
- Spiral bound notebook (5 star notebooks & college rule preferred)
- Glue stick or scotch tape (personal preference)
- Headphones (nothing fancy necessary)
Would be useful but not required
- 1 folder with pockets (to store graded work)