Mrs. Cassidy's Crew
Week of May 15th and 22nd:
- May 19: All School Assembly (Go Noodle!)
- May 19: Lion King performance!
- May 24/25 Lucas Miller (Zoologist) Presentation
- May 25: Reading Cafe!
- May 26: TTM challenge minutes due
- May 26: Bridge Testing Day
- May 29 Memorial Day Holiday
- May 30/31 Awards Assemblies
- June 1- Last day of school and EOY Party!
Thank you for all of the bridge building materials graciously donated for our PBL project! We are in abundance and are equipped to build some unusually strong bridges ready.... pictures to come soon!
- P-B-L Bridges!
- Students should be still be doing 10-20 minutes of TTM each night, as they are trying to make a class goal of donated minutes.
TX History & Science:
- TX History: We are finishing up our slideshows and learning about the urban development of Texas after WW1.
- Science: The similarities and differences between animal and plant life cycles.
- Check out the 4th Grade Team Page to see curriculum notes for next week.