Miz A's Bees
Art Fundraiser Ends Wednesday - Student Art Makes Great Holiday Gifts EVERYONE Loves!
Our annual art fundraiser, which helps support our art department, is almost over! Your child should have come home with a child specific order form from Silver Graphics showing their artwork and instructions for online ordering. This fundraiser allows us to order art supplies like clay and glazes and other items which we otherwise would not be able to purchase. This year we are using a new company and all ordering can be done ONLINE! If you misplaced your form, don't worry, you can still order.
Go to shop.silvergraphics.com
The art fundraiser products make great gifts for special occasions! Thank you so much for your support! Deadline to order to guarantee delivery before winter break AND receive free shipping is Wednesday, November 15th.
Week of November 13th
WALKING AND BIKING SAFETY
- Wear bright-colored clothes, and carry flashlight or wear reflective gear if it is dark or hard to see.
- Look for traffic at every driveway and intersection. Be aware of drivers in parked cars that may be getting ready to move.
- Walk or bike in a group.
- When walking or biking while wearing earbuds, keep the volume at a level where you can still hear traffic and surrounding sounds.
- Cross at corners and use crosswalks whenever possible; always stay within the lines of the crosswalk.
- Never walk, run or ride your bike between parked cars or busses.
- Walk on the sidewalk or a walking path. Where there is no sidewalk and you have to walk on the road, be sure to walk facing traffic.
- When riding your bike at dawn, dusk or nighttime always use lights: white in front, red in back.
- Always wear a helmet! For children under 18 in Austin, it’s the law!
- Ride on the right side of the road in a single file line (one bike behind the other) in the same direction as other vehicles and come to a complete stop before crossing streets.
Preserve Day is planned for every MONDAY. Please wear closed toe shoes and pants (cover ankle/shin) for hiking safety.
PE is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Wear clothes and shoes you can be active in.
Art and Music are Tuesday and Thursday on alternating weeks.
Library is biweekly with Mr. Jurecka. Your Language Arts teacher (Mr. Holmstrom) will take you to Library, so check with him for dates.