The Common Core-aligned state assessment (Smarter Balanced) will be administered to all 11th graders on Tuesday, April 9 and Wednesday, April 10. Make-ups will follow.
4/9/19: Pds. 2 & 4 English Language Arts Test
4/10/19: Pds. 1 & 3 Mathematics Test
Students will be assigned to the same testing room for both days during the assigned periods, take their Smarter Balanced Test, and continue their day as normal for the remaining periods of the day.
For more information about Common Core, Smarter Balance, or Smarter Balance Practice Tests, please go to:
- Report to their testing rooms on time.
- Have a good night's sleep and eat breakfast
- If they have, bring wired earbuds/headphones for possible use during testing
- Bring a jacket in case they get cold in the air conditioned room.
- Bring reading material in case there is extra time--no use of electronics allowed during testing session.