Ms. Yamamoto, Registrar
E-School School Site Facilitator
E-School Website: https://sites.google.com/hawaiidoe.k12.hi.us/e-school/home
E-School is a supplementary program provided by the Hawaii DOE. Courses are offered to students free of charge during the school year. (E-School summer courses are fee-based). The E-School Site Facilitator is a volunteer who is responsible for registering students for semester and year-long E-School courses. Parents are responsible for summer registration, and are advised to register as soon as the registration opens for best selection of courses. These summer courses can fill within minutes.
Update: As recently announced, "Based on the latest guidance and information from health officials and our elected leaders, the Hawai‘i State Department of Education (HIDOE) will be aligning with the emergency orders directing residents statewide to remain at home and work from home through April 30. This means school facilities will be closed to students until at least April 30 and traditional in-school instruction is on hold until schools reopen." However, our E-School program will continue to follow its original E-School 2019-2020 calendar timeline.
2020-2021 Fall/Year Registration
(**Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and YEAR 20-21 Course Registration Round 2 will open on August 4, 2020 @ 8:30 am to August 7, 2020 @ 2:30 pm)
- Early Registration for HVLN Member and Geographically Isolated Schools: April 2, 2020 (8:30 a.m.) NOT for Roosevelt High School.
- Regular Registration (Round 1): Closed **
- If you missed the regular registration, Round 2 will open on August 4, 2020 (8:30 a.m.) to August 7, 2020 (2:30 p.m.)
- Please check the eSchool site for a list of courses or click any one of the course terms below:
**Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, you are now required to fill out the Google Form for the E-School RHS site managers to register you. Site managers will register students in the order received. Failure to completely and accurately type in your information, may hinder your Fall/Year/Spring 2020-2021 registration. All fields in the Google Form are required. By filling out the form, you have notified your parent/guardian(s) and they are are aware that you are taking on another course(s) in addition to your full-time course load at Roosevelt High School for the 2020-2021 school year. You also agree to abide by the following student agreements as set forth by HIDOE E-SCHOOL:
“I am willing to dedicate a minimum of seven hours per week to complete each online course. I understand and agree that I am responsible for logging into the online course(s) daily and keeping up with the course assignments. I understand and agree that my full participation is expected from the start of the session to the end. I understand and agree that all assignments must be original work completed by me. Failure to log into the course regularly and turn in course assignments may result in a failing grade.
1. I understand and agree to E-School's late work policy, which states that late work can only be submitted during the quarter when it is due.
2. I realize that this E-School course I am signing up for is a real course and this grade will appear on my transcript even though it may not appear on my school report card. If I choose to drop this course, I must do so by the official drop date or I risk the chance of receiving an "F" on my permanent record.
3. If this is the first time taking an E-School course, I understand that there is an online E-School Student Orientation course that I must complete prior to the start of the course. I understand that I will be automatically dropped from my enrolled course if I do not complete the Student Orientation prior to the start of the session. The Student Orientation needs to be successfully completed only once.
4. I have read and agreed to the practices, policies, and requirements stated in the E-School Student Parent Handbook (with special attention to policies regarding participation, late work, and academic behavior). The handbook is available on the E-School website: eschool.hidoe.us
5. E-School uses synchronous online learning tools to varying degrees. Therefore I understand that I am required to have access to a headphone and microphone (headset) as stated in the E-School Student Parent Handbook."
The form has been turned off. We will reopen the form on August 1, 2020.
Click link to fill out Google Form--> 2020-2021 FALL/YEAR/SPRING Google Doc
Forms: ONLY for Drop Course
NOTE: Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, if registering for Summer School. You must do it online yourself. For 2020-2021 Fall/Year/Spring we will not use the Semester/Year Course Approval Form for this 2020-2021 School Year. Please sign up on the 2020-2021 Fall/Year/Spring Google Doc Form.
E-School Semester/Year Course Approval Form
E-School 2020 Summer Course Approval Form
2020 Summer School Registration is CLOSED
Online Registration Begins: Monday, April 6, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. **Students must now register themselves! Online Registration Ends: Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- Please click HERE for more information and course listing.
- Please click ---> (https://hidoe.geniussis.com/StudentSummerRegistration.aspx.)
- Cost is $95 for 0.5 credit course and $190 for 1.0 credit course