Mr. Jeffrey Azuma, Registrar
E-School School Site Facilitator
E-School Website: https://sites.google.com/hawaiidoe.k12.hi.us/e-school/home
E-School is a supplementary program provided by the Hawaii DOE. Courses are offered to students free of charge during the school year. The E-School Site Facilitator is a volunteer who is responsible for registering students for semester and year-long E-School courses. Students are responsible for registering for Fall and Spring semesters through the RHS website. Parents are responsible for summer registration, and are advised to register as soon as the registration opens for best selection of courses.
Information: SCHOOL YEAR 2021-2022
Please check the eSchool site for a list of courses or click any one of the course terms below.
Year courses 2021-2022 (Select Term: Year 2021-2022 and then apply "Filter" to view only the year classes.)
Fall courses 2021 (Select Term: Fall 2021 and then apply "Filter" to view only the Fall semester only classes.)
Spring courses 2022 (Select Term: Spring 2022 and then apply "Filter" to view only the Spring classes.)
PLEASE READ THE ESCHOOL POLICIES BELOW!
**You are now required to fill out the Google Form for the E-School RHS site managers to register you. Site managers will register students in the order received. Failure to completely and accurately type in your information, may hinder your Fall/Year/Spring 2021-2022 registration. All fields in the Google Form are required. By filling out the form, you have notified your parent/guardian(s) and they are are aware that you are taking on another course(s) in addition to your full-time course load at Roosevelt High School for the 2021-2022 school year. You also agree to abide by the following student agreements as set forth by HIDOE E-SCHOOL:
“I am willing to dedicate a minimum of seven hours per week to complete each online course. I understand and agree that I am responsible for logging into the online course(s) daily and keeping up with the course assignments. I understand and agree that my full participation is expected from the start of the session to the end. I understand and agree that all assignments must be original work completed by me. Failure to log into the course regularly and turn in course assignments may result in a failing grade.
1. I understand and agree to E-School's late work policy, which states that late work can only be submitted during the quarter when it is due.
2. I realize that this E-School course I am signing up for is a real course and this grade will appear on my transcript even though it may not appear on my school report card. If I choose to drop this course, I must do so by the official drop date or I risk the chance of receiving an "F" on my permanent record.
3. If this is the first time taking an E-School course, I understand that there is an online E-School Student Orientation course that I must complete prior to the start of the course. I understand that I will be automatically dropped from my enrolled course if I do not complete the Student Orientation prior to the start of the session AND score a passing mark of 52 or more. The Student Orientation needs to be successfully completed only once.
4. I have read and agreed to the practices, policies, and requirements stated in the E-School Student Parent Handbook (with special attention to policies regarding participation, late work, and academic behavior). The handbook is available on the E-School website: eschool.hidoe.us
5. E-School uses synchronous online learning tools to varying degrees. Therefore I understand that I am required to have access to a headphone and microphone (headset) as stated in the E-School Student Parent Handbook."
6. To drop an eSchool course, you must complete an eSchool Course Drop Form before the eSchool drop deadline, have your parent/guardian sign it, and then turn it in to your school counselor to be sure there is absolute clarity between student, parent, RHS and eSchool on dropping the course(s).
7. Please know that by signing up for eSchool, you have read and understand all HIDOE and eSchool policies and you are agreeing to abide by the policies, rules, and requirements as set forth by HIDOE and E-School.
Click link to fill out Google Form to register for Fall/Spring classes--> 2021-2022 FALL/YEAR/SPRING Google Form Will open on July 28, 2021.
(Requests for round 2 will be inputted in the order received starting on August 3, 2021 @ 8:30 am)
Round 2: August 3 (8:30 am) - August 6 (2:30 pm) NOTE: The RHS Google Form will REOPEN on July 28, 2021 for ROUND 2
2021 Summer School Registration FINISHED! All courses are closed.
Online Registration Begins: Thursday, April 1, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. **Students (parent) must register themselves!
Online Registration Ends: Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 2:30 p.m.
Please click HERE for more information and course listing.
Please click ---> (https://hidoe.geniussis.com/StudentSummerRegistration.aspx.)
Cost is $95 for 0.5 credit course and $190 for 1.0 credit course