A Tri-Valley Makerspace
Welcome to Robot Garden's home page.
We are a family friendly community workspace (makerspace) located in the Tri-Valley region of California. (Near Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon, Danville & Sunol.)
We provide Space, Equipment & Expertise to discuss, learn, have fun, and build some amazing things. We offer classes, workspace and learning spaces for all ages. Personal tours of our makerspace and hangar space are offered during our Potluck & Open House gatherings held the first Saturday of each month. Check our Meetup Events page for details.
We have equipment and activities at several locations throughout the Tri-Valley area - including at Daybreak Labs (formerly called The Switch) and in three hangars at the Livermore Municipal Airport. We are building our own Bede-5A and Sonex-A experimental class airplanes there. Our makerspace fabrication equipment at the airport is available 24/7/365. Check out our BD5 site for more details about airport activities. Check out our Wiki site for details about our programs and equipment.
Check our Meetup page for a calendar of events including classes and our Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings.
LINKS - Social Media
LINKS - Donation Options
- Amazon Smile - donate to RG with each purchase
- Benevity - corporate donations portal
- PayPal - send donations to email@example.com
LINKS - Member Only Resources
- Asana - project management app
- Google Drive - legacy drive
- Nexudus - coworking tool for Daybreak Labs (formerly The Switch)
LINKS - RG Project Sites
- Wiki - separate site
- BD5 Airplane Build (project site) - separate site
- TriValley STEM Center - expansion plans for Robot Garden
LINKS - Youth Groups We Host, Support and/or Sponsor for their STEM activities: