(Grades and Attendance)
What is Infinite Campus?
Infinite Campus is a web-based program that provides all parents with the ability to view academic information for their secondary school children through the Infinite Campus Portal.
Infinite Campus Portal for Parents
As previously announced, starting with the 2016-2017 school year, the Hawaii State Department of Education student information system, Infinite Campus, will provide parents with the ability to view their secondary school child(ren)’s academic information through the Infinite Campus Portal. This letter provides you with the step-by-step instructions you will need to log in and access information about your child(ren). The student-specific activation codes were provided to all secondary students last year. New students will get their code on Wednesday, August 23, 2017.
Logging into this web-based system will permit you to view the following real-time information about your child:
- Class Schedules
The Portal will also contain a messaging function to help you communicate with your children’s teachers. The Portal will provide access to information on all of your secondary school children, no matter what school they attend, under one login.
To create a User Name and Password for the Infinite Campus Portal, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://hawaii.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/hawaii.jsp
- Enter your (one time use) student-specific Campus Portal Activation Key and click submit.
- After clicking on Submit, you will be asked to create a User Name and Password. Please write these down and keep in a secure place.
- Select a User Name and Password.
- Enter a User Name. Use an alphanumeric (both letters and numbers) user name.
- Enter a Password. Use an alphanumeric (both letters and numbers) password. Passwords should be at least 6 characters long. If system preferences have been set to require a strong password, it must meet three of the four qualifications:
- A lower case letter (a, j, r, etc.)
- An upper case letter (A, J, R, etc.)
- A number (3, 7, 1, etc.)
- A symbol (@, %, &, etc.)
- Re-enter the Password in the Verify Password field.
- Click the Create Account button.
- Sign in using your new User Name and Password.
- You will be prompted with: “You are required to set an account security email.
- Enter a New Account Security Email.
- Confirm New Account Security Email by re-entering it
- Enter Password you created in step 5a
- Click Save
If you have any questions regarding the Infinite Campus Portal, please contact, Krysta Yamamoto, at 808-587-4520.
Infinite Campus Mobile App
After creating a User Name and Password following the steps above, and logging into the Infinite Campus Portal on a laptop or computer, you can also use the Infinite Campus mobile app.
The mobile app is available for any Apple iOS or Android device.
Search for “Infinite Campus Mobile Portal” to download to your mobile device. Once you have downloaded and opened the mobile app, type in Hawaii in the District Name and select Hawaii in the Select a State drop down. You should see "Hawaii" in the 2 boxes before you click on the Search button.
From there, click on "Hawaii Department of Education" and then type in the username and password that you just created earlier and click Log In.
Image Credit: Hilo High School