Blended Learning class
Welcome to CPR/AED/FA Blended learning at RJUHSD.
These classes are directed to RJUHSD employees only (coaches ; para educator class 2 ; transportation department).
What Is Blended Learning?
- Combination of online learning and in-person skills session
- Content equivalent to traditional course with less time spent in a classroom
- Individuals re-certifying can pre-test out of content they know
- Self-paced training can be completed around work responsibilities
- 2-year, OSHA-compliant certification
On Blended learning you will first need to complete the Red Cross online course. Print out your certification of completion. Register for your in-person skills session. Choose a date that best fits your need and bring the certification with you.
Note: Bringing the PRINTED certification is a must. Without the printed certification you will not be able to complete the in-person skills session. You will be asked to register again on another date.
First go to:
* It will ask to create a LOGIN if you already do not have an account at Red Cross.
- Complete the course
- Print certification
Register for In-person skills session. Please select a date, complete and submit the form.
After registering, if you need to cancel please send an email at least 24h prior to the class date. Failure to do so might require you to pursue CPR certification outside the district at your own expense. To cancel please click here.
If the date you chose is FULL, please choose another date. You might want to have your name on a waiting list. In this case please send an email with your request including your name, phone number and desired date. If a spot becomes available you will receive an email/phone call requesting to register for the class. Click here for the email.