New Jersey School Performance Reports
New Jersey School Performance Reports provide families, educators and the public valuable information about how a school is doing and how the school is preparing students for success after high school. As part of New Jersey’s accountability system, the performance reports provide a picture of overall school performance.
Areas of focus:
- Are students on track for success?
- How much are students learning?
- What areas are our schools doing well in, and in what areas do our schools need improvement?
- 2017-2018 River Edge School District Performance Report
- 2017-2018 Cherry Hill School Performance Report
- 2017-2018 Roosevelt School Performance Report
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- NJ School Performance Feedback Survey