Registration Dates & Times
Seniors: Tuesday, August 13, 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Juniors: Tuesday, August 13, 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
Sophomores: Wednesday, August 14, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Freshmen: Wednesday, August 14, 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
8th Grade: Thursday, August 15, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
7th Grade: Thursday, August 15, 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
New In-District Students: Monday, August 19, All Day
New Out-of-District Students: Tuesday, August 20, All Day
If you are involved in the following, you will need to please pay Mrs. Williams:
High School & Junior High Activity Card: $35
- This must be paid in order to participate in pep band and any extra-curricular activity.
High School Football: $55
High School Cross Country: $55
High School Volleyball: $55
Junior High Cross Country: $45
Junior High Volleyball: $45
High School Yearbook: $55
- After December 1st, the fee increases to $60.
Junior High Yearbook: $25
FFA Club: $20
BPA Club: $35
- Includes first competition fee
FCCLA Club: $20
Drivers Education: $150
- Offered after school only
Senior Sweatshirt: $35
Chromebook Insurance: $20
- This is only for those who opt to use a school-issued Chromebook and elect to buy school Chromebook insurance.
*Prices for activities are subject to change.
Individual photos will be taken at registration for yearbook and student ID's. Even if you are not buying that photo, we still need you to have your picture taken. No exceptions.