College Corner



A great new website is now available from the Idaho State Board of Education. The site has lots of information for students and families from grades 8-12. Take some time to check it out and look at all the useful links associated with your grade level. Next Steps is the name and you can access the site by clicking here.

Dual Credit Transfer

Click Here if you want to know how your dual credit class will transfer to BYU-I.

DUAL CREDIT College Classes

School Year 2017-2018

  • Make sure you complete the required forms before the deadlines. See Ms. Elizondo for more information.

Advanced Opportunities Money

YOU can take college classes for FREE

Each student will now have $4,125 available to pay for dual credit classes and overload classes. Please see Ms. Elizondo to plan how you can make the most of this opportunity.


Class of 2018

Apply to all Idaho Colleges and Universities FOR FREE! "APPLY IDAHO" will allow you to do this, go to

Federal Financial Aid

Seniors and Parents it is time to apply for Federal Student Aid (PELL grants, student loans and work-study money) This is done by completing a FAFSA.

ALL seniors and a parent need to create a new FSA (Federal Student Aid) ID. Click here to create your account for your Federal Student Aid.

When you are ready to start your FAFSA click on FAFSA


You will use information from 2016 taxes.

High School Students

9-12 Grade Students

Idaho Section, American Nuclear Society Essay contest open to grades 9-12

Get application forms in the scholarship box outside the Counseling Office

Junior High Students

7th and 8th Grade



Students who have graduated and need a copy of their college transcripts (dual credit classes), click the link below to get them sent.

Requesting college transcripts