About the Site
We have two main objectives with our new Technology Resources website!
- Provide students and teachers with up to date news on technology in use at Richland School District.
- Provide tutorials on technology in use at Richland School District.
As always, if you need help feel free to stop in the technology office.
Phone: (814) 266-1342
- Import Google Forms quiz grades—Teachers can assign a Google Forms quiz and automatically import grades to the Student Work page.
- You can now magnify your screen in Google Docs on the web. Learn more
- Copy a chart from the "Responses" section of a Google Form and paste it into other files. Learn more
- You can now zoom in and out of a spreadsheet in Google Sheets, without needing to zoom in or out of the entire web browser. Learn more
- Search in the new Google Sites. Learn more
- Present like a pro: new updates in Slides designed to make you look good. Learn more
- See a single view of a student’s work—Teachers can now get a list of all work by a student in a class. Students can see a list of all their work for a class in one place. Teachers and students can filter the list by assignment status or grade.
- Reorder class cards—Teachers and students can reorder their classes on the Classroom home page.
- Decimal grades—Teachers can use decimal grades for grading.
- Display the class code—When inviting students to a class, teachers can display the class code in full screen.
- Transfer class ownership—Administrators and teachers can transfer ownership of classes to another teacher.
- Use the Google bar— Users can easily switch between Classroom and other G Suite tools, and access Classroom directly from the App