Tutoring and Testing Center
Room MC116. It is accessible through the Media Center.
Normal Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The after school operation of the T&T Center is made possible with funds provided by the Spring Valley Education Foundation.
The purpose of the Tutoring and Testing (T&T) Center is to support student learning by providing a place for students to come before, during, and after school:
- for tutoring by student tutors,
- to take make-up assessments that were missed because of an excused absence,
- to retake tests under the teacher's test retake policy,
- to make test corrections under the teacher's test correction policy,
- to take on-line tests for some virtual courses, and
- to take some standardized or placement tests.