Orthotic Walking Shoes Men's
Shoes with Springs and Custom Orthotics
We will custom fit this Medical Grade Custom Orthotic into these sandals .
Spira, is an American footwear manufacturer based in the El Paso, Texas United States of America.
It was founded in 2001 and is best known for their running, walking, and casual shoes with springs embedded under the heel and toe.
This original classic never goes out of style with a full grain leather upper and spring loaded soles. Designed with one large WaveSpring® in the forefoot and one in the heel, the Classic offers superior impact absorption, energy return and exceptional cushioning and comfort. Receiving the Medicare seal of approval, this style is perfect for walking, standing for long periods of time and helps to relieve stress, pain and fatigue on the feet, joints and body. Also available in wide widths.
- Neutral, cushioned
- Contains WaveSpring® technology which helps to reduce pain, stress and fatigue on joints and the body and provides a return of energy with every step.
- Lace-up closure
- Full grain leather upper
- One WaveSpring® in the forefoot and one WaveSpring® in the heel for superior shock absorption, energy return and cushioning
- Removable sockliner to accommodate orthotics
- Built in arch bridge for added support
- Solid carbon wet/dry slip resistant rubber sole