San Diego Orthotics
Open 7 days a week, including Evenings ..... 858-864-2098
Direct Orthotics San Diego location is staffed and equipped to DIGITALLY scan your foot and gait.
- Get your foot digitally scanned at Point Loma Location
- 3D Digital Scan is sent to our production laboratory.
- A custom orthotics is shipped back to you or our location.
Located in the heart of San Diego County which is freeway close to the Beach Cities, Camp Pendleton, North San Diego County , Escondido and Temecular areas.
Athletic Orthotics | Everyday Orthotics | Executive Orthotics | Fashion Orthotics
Each orthotic is custom ground, padded and accommodated for your special needs .
Custom Foot Orthotics $199.95 100% Money Back Satisfaction
How to solve your foot problem:
- To purchase a pair a custom Orthotics please call and make a appointment to get your feet scanned and your gait cycle analysed.
- Discuss with our orthotic technician your foot problems, orthotic type and any special accommodations needed.
- The digital scan will be transmitted to our fabrication lab.
- Fabrication time is 48 hours.
- Return, or have shipped, to our San Diego facility for dispensing and custom fit into your shoes.
- Enjoy the benefits of a custom orthotic from Direct Orthotics.
San Diego location has a portable unit for health fairs and sports clubs .... Call 858-864-2098
Direct Orthotics is in the
"Point Loma Sports Club"
2751 Roosevelt Rd Suite100
San Diego Ca 92106
ATHLETIC ORTHOTIC $199.95
For any athletic or sport shoe and any athletic or sport activity such as running, jogging, walking, working out, tennis, basketball, golf, soccer, etc. Offers an ultra comfortable and durable nylon covered neoprene top cover with full length extension.
EXECUTIVE ORTHOTIC $199.95
For tighter fitting executive and fashion dress and slip-on style shoes. Offers an ultra comfortable, durable ultrasuede and poron top cover with 3/4 length extension and narrow cut.
INDUSTRIAL ORTHOTIC $199.95
For any occupation where you are on your feet all day. Great for construction, warehouse, postal, medical, fire, police, culinary, etc. Offers an ultra comfortable and durable nylon covered neoprene top cover with full length extension.
1. Purchase a pair of Sandals or Shoes from us.
2. Purchase a pair of Custom Foot Orthotics....
You have now found a lab who will duplicate your orthotic and custom fit the new into a comfy shoe.
You get back 2 pairs of orthotics . We Rock!
Below are samples of the types of Orthotic Footwear
Click Image for more information.
CAll Chris Mclaine directly 858-864-2098
Chris McLaine > Medical Clinician > Direct Orthotics > San Diego
Chris has been working with Digital Orthotics and using their products since 2007. Chris joined forces with a San Diego Chiropractic clinic to help spread the excitement and utilization of functional orthotics in 2012 while studying to become a Holistic Health Coach. It was during this time that Chris decided to take his passion for understanding the brain, nervous system, and the immune system to the next level by going back to school to become a Doctor of Chiropractic.
While in school studying Chiropractic, Chris began immersing himself in the Functional Neurology Program at the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies.
Working with patients with brain injuries and developmental conditions on the autism spectrum combined with patients dealing with autoimmune issues are the patients Chris will specialize in.
The digital 3D analysis that 3DO is capable of producing will be a crucial piece in Chris’s future practice. Seeing how the brain and body communicate is a powerful tool at helping people recover from injuries and correct adaptations they were unaware of.
Doctor of Chiropractic License Pending in California
Holistic Health Coach
- University of Texas at Austin. BA Sociology
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition- Holistic Health Coach
- Southern California University of Health Sciences – Degree- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies- 75% complete Future Diplomat in Functional Neurology
- Apex Energetics Seminars- Functional Blood Chemistry, Mastering Functional Blood Chemistry, Mastering Brain Chemistry, Thyroid, Detox 360, Celiac Disease and Gluten sensitivity, Autoimmune conditions. Neuroendocrine Immunology Series.
Chris believes in the body’s natural ability to heal itself and to maintain balance. Chris promotes a philosophy of using the latest technology like 3DO to create precise measurements of how much someone has adapted over time. By comparing bio-mechanical function to the norm, we can get a picture of overall health. We battle against gravity and hard, unnatural surfaces every day that cause our bodies to degenerate and wear out faster.
Degeneration and adaptation lead to pain and disease. By accurately measuring the levels of adaptation, we can design a medical grade corrective device that will bring the patient closer to normal. Let’s face it, every second we allow that dysfunction to continue, our brain on the other end is shriveling up from lack of proper stimulation. We need to look at the whole person to figure out what interventions, if any, are best.
We currently have a backwards system that focuses on treatment after the onset of problems. Chris believes in evaluating posture, gait, diet, digestive health, stress management strategies, blood analysis, brain function through comprehensive neurological testing and neurofeedback.
It has been stated that 80% of all diseases are related to the food we eat. Chris will work closely with each person to help them evolve the most unique and specific dietary strategies to address the unique concerns each of us face. Chris promotes the gardening philosophy of nutritional health and he will help you create the most healthy and flourishing inner ecosystem to keep your brain and immune system firing at peak levels of performance.
Chris combines multiple interventions to produce the most repeatable and successful outcomes. Chris will take you on an incredible journey that will be delicious, exciting, and most of all, allow you the freedom and peace of mind that comes from achieving your optimal health. This includes bio-engineered, corrective orthotics with ergonomic footwear, mind-mapping and neurofeedback, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, dietary guidance, thermography, lab analysis using functional medicine, Chiropractic treatments, exercises, and mindfulness training.
We offer mobile scanning for groups of 2 or more people. We bring the system to you.
- California Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine