Companionlink - Best Way to Sync Act! with your Mobile Phone
ACT! MOBILITY SOLUTIONS > COMPANIONLINK
What is Companionlink?
Companionlink is a great tool that synchronizes and updates your information to all of your devices, especially valuable when on the road. Companionlink works over Wi-Fi or USB cable and is compatible with most Act! versions. Is now possible to maintain updated contacts, calendar activities, contact notes, to-dos and opportunities ensuring you have access to your information no matter the device. Automated Sales Tools has years of experience supporting Companionlink products so contact us to learn which versions and product solutions is right for your business.
Automated Sales Tools can help you with Companionlink capabilities features and in most versions of Act! including:
- Act! v19, v18, v17, Act! v16, Act! 6
- Act! Cloud Essentials
- Sync Act! contacts, activities, notes,histories, groups, contact note,to-dos and opportunities with Android, BlackBerry, iPhone and iPad, and Windows Phone devices.
- Configure synchronization with Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Google Apps, Lotus Notes, and other productivity tools your organization uses.
- Sync Act! data that works with Caller ID, email, maps and other device features.
Introducing: New CompanionLink 8
Questions? Need Help? Let's Talk, contact one of our Act! consultant team 1-866-915-9399. We're here to help.
Latest Updates Fixes
Fixes in companionlink.exe
- Added option to transfer completed tasks in Outlook.
- Improved OAuth system for Google Sync.
- Fixed Realtime handling for secondary calendar with Google Sync.
- Improved UI options
- Improved German Language translations
© Copyright 2019 Automated Sales Tools, LLC. All rights reserved.
Swiftpage, Act!, and the Swiftpage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or
trademarks of Swiftpage ACT! LLC, or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Website by Automated Sales Tools, LLC