Your Information Driven Source
Originally Published by: Act! | May 2019
What is Asset Tracking In AMA?
Act! Marketing Automation – Asset Tracking
Assets are marketing materials that you intend to use for your marketing efforts. These can be URLs to areas of your website, YouTube video links, or PDFs. While these things can be shared as-is without the use of an email marketing platform, tracking their effectiveness can difficult to do that way. The benefit of adding these assets to Act! Marketing Automation is that each asset that is added receives a special link generated specifically for that asset, which provides analytics that allow you to gauge the effectiveness of that asset by tracking.
- Track interactions with marketing assets.
- Measure time spent and page visits of PDF documents.
- Measure time spent viewing YouTube content.
- Perform A/B testing against different assets.
- Implement lead capture forms.
- Force sign-up to continue viewing.
- View a rich campaign dashboard of interactions.
© Copyright 2019 Automated Sales Tools, LLC. All rights reserved.
Swiftpage, Act!, and the Swiftpage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or
trademarks of Swiftpage ACT! LLC, or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Website by Automated Sales Tools, LLC