Natalie Fowler is an author, freelance editor, paranormal investigator and a practicing psychic medium. Natalie’s literary works are represented by Red Sofa Literary. She is a staff editor and regular contributor for FATE Magazine, the longest print publication featuring stories of the strange and unknown. Natalie is the historian for Ghost Stories Ink, a paranormal investigative group that teaches classes and workshops for artists and writers about how to be inspired by all things creepy. More recently, Natalie co-founded the group Paranormal Services Cooperative to promote spirit rescue, education and unity within the paranormal community. Her books include NIGHT VISIONS (Red Sofa Books 2015), co-edited with Jessica Freeburg, MONSTERS OF THE MIDWEST (AdventureKEEN 2016), co-authored with Jessica Freeburg, and self-published MY ADVENTURES AS AN EXPAT IN BELGIUM to capture her family's expat experience. Her story, THE MONEY MOLL was selected for inclusion and publication in THE DARK SIDE OF THE LOON by the Twin Cities chapter of Sisters in Crime. Her upcoming book A SPIRIT’S WAY HOME will be published by Llewellyn in fall of 2020.
Three things you should know about Natalie:
- She used to be a lawyer, but now she's a practicing psychic medium.
- She lived in Belgium for six years— her family moved there when their boys were two and four and her daughter was born there.
- She once competed in a triathlon. She was on the swim team all through college so the swimming part was easy. When she came out of the water, she was one of the first three people. But she had only trained for the bike part by riding her bike to Dairy Queen. She didn’t win.
Five books Natalie loves:
- A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
- The Art of Writing by Elizabeth George
- One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
- The Shining by Stephen King
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie