Plymouth Middle School Counseling
Supporting Your Child Through Academic, Social and Emotional Growth.
About PMS Counseling Resources:
As school counselors, our mission is to promote academic achievement, personal/social growth and career exploration to empower all students to reach their full potential.
Academic Achievement - Our counselors are available to work with students, parents and teachers to help students overcome possible barriers to academic achievement. Counselors also work with students and parents to ensure that registration and transition processes are easily understood and effective.
UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES:
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Do Counselors Help Students?
- Counselors meet with students for individual and group counseling.
- Counselors help promote academic achievement and social growth.
- Counselors provide guidance curriculum in the classroom to enhance the learning process.
- Counselors help students establish personal growth and develop future career paths.
How Do Counselors Help Parents?
- Counselors help parents respond to the challenges of raising adolescents by providing information and support services.
- Counselors collaborate with parents and staff to address student needs.
- Counselors assist parents with interpreting assessment results.
- Counselors connect families to community resources.
How Are Students Referred?
- Students can make an appointment with their counselor directly by email or making an appointment with the secretary
- Parents can call or email the counselors to request a meeting with their child.
New Student Registration Forms:
5TH GRADE PARENT ORIENTATION
Contact your School Counselor:
6th grade Counselor
7th grade counselor
8th grade counselor