Student Employment Opportunities
- Frito-Lay Summer work May-August - Please see attached link for information and the link to apply
- Schulz IGA: 16 years of age or older, 3-4 day a week/3-5 days a week 18-25 hours per week. This job is for evening stock/customer service. Pick up an application at the customer service office or print off the application http://schulziga.com/
- AAA Plumbing: Weekend work-vehicle detailing. Stop in the Frankfort office for an application.
- Knox Flowers: Need part time help with floral deliveries. Stop in the shop in Frankfort or call and ask for Keatha for details.
- Rossville Schools Childcare: The before and after school childcare program is currently looking for high school or college students that are interested in working as a substitute or part time for the childcare program. Contact Gretchen Ford for details.
- -->Positions have been filled.
Wabash National Corporation - 2 to 3 positions open for a 6 week paid internship in the summer. This is available to students interested in careers in manufacturing. Hours are flexible. Must be a student entering your Junior year, strong attendance record, GPA of 3.0+. Please see Mrs. Woodruff if you are interested in setting up an interview.
- Dayton-Phoenix Group-Hiring machine operators. Located in West Lafayette. Must be 18. $12.50/hr., $500 sign-on, many benefits. Contact (765) 742-4410 for more details.