Student Employment Opportunities
- Lawn and Shrub: If you are a Junior or Senior and are interested in working after school, please contact Janet Rodkey at 765-589-3276. Work would include mowing, landscaping, some farm work, and transporting equipment using their vehicles. Must have a valid driver's license.
- Schulz IGA: 16 years of age or older, 3-4 day a week/3-5 days a week 18-25 hours per week. This job is for evening stock/customer service. Pick up an application at the customer service office or print off the application http://schulziga.com/
- AAA Plumbing: Weekend work-vehicle detailing. Stop in the Frankfort office for an application.
- Knox Flowers: Need part time help with floral deliveries. Stop in the shop in Frankfort or call and ask for Keatha for details.
- Rossville Schools Childcare: The before and after school childcare program is currently looking for high school or college students that are interested in working as a substitute or part time for the childcare program. Contact Gretchen Ford for details.
- Dayton-Phoenix Group-Hiring machine operators. Located in West Lafayette. Must be 18. $12.50/hr., $500 sign-on, many benefits. Contact (765) 742-4410 for more details.