What is Music Preschool?
• Music Preschool teaches all of the academic basics PLUS piano!
• It was created by a Kindergarten and Music Teacher with a Bachelor's in Elementary Music Education, a Master of Education degree in Curriculum and Instruction and Early Childhood Education, and 10+ years of teaching experience.
You will LOVE it here!
• Mornings: Monday through Thursday 9:00-11:30 (optional extended day until 12:00)
• Afternoons: Tuesday and Thursday 12:30-3:00.
• We follow the Provo School District Calendar.
- We believe in the power of music to teach academic skills.
- We believe that learning to sing and play the piano are important skills.
- We believe that 4 is the perfect age to start playing the piano.
- We believe that 4 is the perfect age to learn to read.
- We believe in daily one-on-one reading time with each student.
- We believe in smaller class sizes (about 9 students) to ensure personal attention.
- We believe in hands-on learning through daily play and outdoor recess.
- We believe in healthy snacks including organic fruits and vegetables.
- We believe in kindness, and Love and Logic.
- We believe that parents don't want a bunch of papers: Most student work is neatly filed and sent home at the end of the year.
Tuition and Fees
• All materials, including rainbow resonator bells, the Music Preschool Handwriting book, Weekly Reading Books, daily snacks, and some fun surprises, are included in the one-time registration fee of $100.
• 4-day tuition is $190/month.
• 2-day tuition is $100/month.
• A full 9-month commitment is expected, September-May.
Renea Dietrich: Music Preschool has been amazing for my daughter. The progress she has made is exceptional. She loves to come home and show me the new songs she has learned to play. She is always walking around the house singing. She has also really improved on writing her letters! The healthy snacks she eats at school have introduced her to so many new foods she loves. She will try any food now and I believe it is from the healthy choices she gets at school every day! I have no doubt my daughter will be more than prepared for kindergarten because of Miss Cheri and Miss Raya!
Ashley Jensen: My daughter absolutely loved Raya Grace preschool. It is such a great mix of academic learning, music and physical activity. I have loved that it is 4 days a week and so conveniently located by Days market in Provo. It was also fulfilling to have my daughter in a preschool that she was excited to attend each day. I highly recommend it!
Karmel Larsen (Mother of 8 and Owner of the Utah Music Conservatory): Raya is an exceptional educator. She especially excels at teaching and inspiring children. I love the flow of her preschool how the children are moving to so many activities. Her grace as a mother is felt in the structure of her preschool. I love how music is intertwined into everything. The emphasis on healthy snacks is evidence of the care that goes into every aspect of nurturing the children while in her care. Love everything about Raya Grace!!! A safe and inspiring place!!