A 30-minute music class daily, with music infused throughout the rest of the day, filled with all the academic basics!
Created by a kindergarten and music teacher with a Bachelor of Music,
a Masters in Curriculum & Instruction and Early Childhood Education, and 10+ years of teaching experience.
You will LOVE this!
Choose AM or PM session. Monday through Thursday 9:00-11:30 or Tuesday and Thursday 12:30-3:00.
- We believe in the power of music to teach academic skills.
- We believe that learning to sing and the play piano are important skills.
- We believe in teaching literacy whole-group, small-group, and one-on-one.
- We believe in hands-on learning through play and outdoor recess.
- We believe in healthy snacks including organic fruits and vegetables.
- We believe in kindness, and Love and Logic.
- We believe that parents don't want a bunch of papers and ruined projects: All paper work is neatly filed into a binder and sent home at the end of the year. :)
We follow the Provo School District Schedule.
• We like to keep the class size at 8 students! This ensures daily one-on-one reading time with each student and lots of personal attention.
• All materials, including rainbow resonator bells, and daily snacks are included!
• 4-day tuition is $189/month.
• 2-day tuition is $99/month.
• A full 9-month commitment is expected, September-May.
Want to come see what it's like? Contact Miss Cheri for a tour or a free trial day!
Renea Dietrich of Provo says: Music Preschool has been amazing for my daughter. The progress she has made is exceptional. She loves to come home and show me the new songs she has learned to play. She is always walking around the house singing. She has also really improved on writing her letters! The healthy snacks she eats at school have introduced her to so many new foods she loves. She will try any food now and I believe it is from the healthy choices she gets at school every day! I have no doubt my daughter will be more than prepared for kindergarten because of Miss Cheri and Miss Raya!
Ashley Jensen, mother and Keller Williams Real Estate Agent says: My daughter absolutely loved Raya Grace preschool. It is such a great mix of academic learning, music and physical activity. I have loved that it is 4 days a week and so conveniently located by Days market in Provo. It was also fulfilling to have my daughter in a preschool that she was excited to attend each day. I highly recommend it!
Karmel Larsen, mother and Owner of the Utah Music Conservatory says: Raya is an exceptional educator. She especially excels at teaching and inspiring children. I love the flow of her preschool how the children are moving to so many activities. Her grace as a mother is felt in the structure of her preschool. I love how music is intertwined into everything. The emphasis on healthy snacks is evidence of the care that goes into every aspect of nurturing the children while in her care. Love everything about Raya Grace!!! A safe and inspiring place!!