Call Today (951) 527-7882
Our home inspection pricing is simple. We charge a flat fee, and give you the option of choosing from 2 different packages or you can simply add individuals items shown to the right!
Remember, the cost of this inspection relative to the cost of your home is small but the issues discovered could be huge! Don't fall for competitors that are charging less. Would you go to dentist that charged clients $15.00/hour? You get what you pay for with most things in life, and a discount home inspection is just not worth it. You can pay us now, or pay for it later!
**Prices shown for additional services assume a paid full home inspection** Contact us for pricing for stand-alone services.
Not sure which package is best for you? Call us and we can help you choose the best fit for your needs and budget!
- Thermal Inspection: $100.00
- Sewer Line Inspection: $100.00
- Chimney Inspection: $100.00
- Mold: $100.00 + $50.00 / sample
- Pool/Spa: $50.00
- Crawlspace: $50.00
- Repair Quote for Price Reference: $50.00
- Roof Certification $200.00+
- Water Testing: $100.00+
- Asbestos Testing: $100.00
Dynamic Basic Home Inspection
Our basic home inspection starts at $400.00. This applies to homes up to 3,000 square feet. Add $100.00 per 1,000 square feet above 3,000. Every basic home inspection includes the following:
- Report Prepared on site hosted online with high resolution photos and video where applicable. Includes a summary, repair list feature, and option to download as PDF.
- 200% Satisfaction Guarantee. If our inspection fails to meet your expectations, or we miss something that later on exceeds the cost of the inspection to repair, we will make it right!
- Escrow Guarantee. If your home falls out of escrow for any reason after we inspect it, we will inspect a second home for you for half the price of your initial inspection base fee!
Dynamic Plus Home Inspection Customer Preferred!!!
Our Dynamic Plus home inspection adds $150.00 to our base price and includes all of the items in the basic home inspection and:
- Thermal Camera Inspection.
- Mold Inspection with up to 2 samples taken and analyzed by InspectorLab. Additional samples cost just $50.00 each.
- MyUtilities. Have a team of experts match you with local utility and service providers and transfer or start your utilities for you at no cost! They will even help negotiate a lower rate on your behalf!
Dynamic Premiere Home Inspection Best Value!!!
For clients that want to have the ultimate peace of mind, choose our Dynamic Premiere Home Inspection! This package adds $300.00 to our base price and includes everything in our basic and plus home inspection packages and:
- Sewer Line Inspection. Full HD video recording of the condition of your homes sewer line. Includes an additional section dedicated to the sewer line in your home inspection report.
- Level 1 Visual Chimney Inspection. A complete visual inspection of the inside of your chimney and all of its components. Level 2 inspection available upon request.
Walk Through Inspection
We check the same things that we would in our Dynamic Basic Home Inspection. The difference is we do not provide a written report, and this type of inspection is not elligible for any of our limited warranties. We recommend that the client follow our inspectior around and take their own notes on his findings. Call for pricing.
Our mold inspection includes a visual inspection of the entire interior of the home. Our inspector will look for signs of past/present leaks and pay special attention to wet areas like the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry area. Our inspector will take an air sample, as well as 3 surface samples to send for testing. Starting at only $350.00 for homes up to 3,000 sq ft.
Pre-Listing Inspection with Move-In Certified Program For Sellers!!!
We charge a flat rate of $500.00 for our pre listing inspection with move-in certified program for homes up to 3,000 sq ft. We charge an additional $100.00 for each additional 1,000 sq ft of living space. This inspection includes everything in our Dynamic Basic Home Inspection package, with just a few differences. After your inspection, your inspector will review your inspection report with you, and give you a full consultation on how to proceed with repairs if applicable. Your home inspection report will be made viewable to buyers on MoveInCertified.com. Also, we will advertise your listing on our Facebook, Instagram, and Google Business pages until it sells!