Raleigh County Schools will provide a comprehensive science, technology, engineering, and math curriculum that provides students with creative, collaborative, problem-solving, and inquiry skills which empowers students to solve rigorous, relevant real world problems in an engaging environment.
- Increase STEM literacy for all students and professional staff.
- Connect STEM learning to increase the number of students who pursue advanced degrees and careers in STEM fields.
- Prepare students for a STEM workforce.
- Increase the number of STEM/CTE courses and opportunities.
- Organize flexible and inclusive learning spaces supported by innovative technologies.
- STEM based curriculum integrated into WV College and Career Readiness Standards.
- Communicate the importance of STEM education Raleigh County stakeholders.
- Create partnerships that allow schools, higher education, and business to improve STEM career readiness.