It's About Answers to Questions
QREM puts the best information into the hands of decision-makers. Those decision-makers may be donors, board members, program managers, marketers, parents thinking about a program for their children, principals, etc. Regardless of who the key stakeholders are, QREM works to answer their questions.
QREM offers services to help organizations answer questions like:
- How much impact does our organization's activities have on the community?
- How does our programming affect individuals?
- Does our programming match our organizational goals?
- What should our programming look like?
We can complete the following forms of evaluation and analysis:
- Impacts evaluations
- Outcomes evaluations
- Goal-based evaluations
- Process evaluations
- Geographical information system analysis
- Data comparative analyses
- Research of adjudicated literature
- Statistical treatments and analyses
- Formulae and algorithm development