Week of January 22nd
Our VIP is Brittany.
Monday, January 22nd
- Congratulations to QOA Future Cities Team. They took 1st Place at the regional competition. They will be heading to Washington, DC for the national competition in February!
- Mother Son Challenge registration due
- Book club orders due Thursday.
- Copy and paste the link below to connect: https://orders.scholastic.com/GZLP3
- Re-registration forms are available on Option C. Please send in form along with deposit by Thursday, February 8th.
- Fly, EAGLES, Fly! We're going to the Super Bowl!
- Make sure you like, comment, and share the children singing the Eagles fight song on QOA Facebook page.
- Sign behavior calendar.
Tuesday, January 23rd
- Gym uniforms
- February CARES calendar due
Wednesday, January 24th
- Library class
- Young Rembrandts
Thursday, January 25th
- Mission Collection
- Book Club orders due
Friday, January 26th
- Remember to go to mass over the weekend.
Saturday, January 27th
- CYO Night at the Races
Week of January 28th
Sunday, January 28th
- Opening of Catholic Schools Week
- Liturgy 10:30 am Our Lady Help of Christians Parish
- Students are asked to wear school uniforms
- Social to follow in church hall
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for choosing Queen of Angels Regional Catholic School!