WHAT WOULD IT TAKE TO...
...send your newborn down a river, speak truth to power, move on from your past indiscretions, or rely upon Allah when all doors seem closed shut?
Some may associate “strength” and “prophethood” to the story of Musa.
Look closer. You’ll start to see something else:
- Vulnerability, fear, ethical dilemma, self-doubt.
- Raw human ordeal.
- You’ll see more of you.
THIS IS MORE ABOUT YOU, THAN ABOUT MUSA
This is a seminar about facing your own Pharaohs, and finding the strength to split your own seas.
It relives the Epic of Musa in the 21st century as it pertains to YOUR life.
Why else would it be the most repeated in the Quran?
- Relate to a kaleidoscope of characters. You will certainly find yourself in one of them.
- Enrich your engagement with the Quran and its wisdom.
- Learn about redemption, forgiveness, and rising above.
- Know what happened to Bani Isra’il before Musa’s birth, after his death, and everything in between.
- Open the floodgates of Dua, salah, and tawakkul.
- Appreciate why the scholars said, “The Quran could have been entirely for Musa!”
Friday, December 8th, 7 pm - 10 pm
Saturday, December 9th, 10 am - 7 pm
Sunday, December 10th, 10 am - 7 pm