DegreeWorks at Queens College


Thank you for visiting our site! Please review the resources available for students or faculty/staff prior to reporting an issue.

If you are here to report a NYS TAP related issue, please visit the TAP Enrollment Review site.

Announcements and Reminders!

11/14/2019: Any students, faculty, or staff experiencing issues logging into DegreeWorks should use the following URL:

QC Hub| Dining Hall 128 |