Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I apply for more than one class?
YES! We strongly recommend you do that! It greatly increases your chances at getting into an application elective class. You will not be accepted to more than one class.
- What if I am absent the day the application is due?
You still must abide by the due date. It can be emailed or dropped off or turned in early. Late applications will NOT be accepted under any circumstances.
- Can I apply to an elective class if I don't go to YLMS but will be in 7th or 8th grade next year?
YES! There is info at the bottom of the page or you can click here.
- Do my grades matter in the application process?
YES! Grades matter to apply, and they matter to stay in the class.
- What if I don't come to the interview?
We don't reschedule them, so make sure you pay attention to your interview time. They are usually at break and lunch. They take about 5-7 minutes.