Purdy School Counseling
Welcome to the Purdy Counseling Department Website, we're glad you're here! Thank you for your patience as we get everything up and running. If you have any questions or are interested in meeting with the school counselor, click here.
- Students who would like to participate in a college visit on a school day are required to follow the protocol below in order for it to be considered a school approved college visit:
1. Stop by the counseling office to pick up a form (3-5 days prior to the visit).
2. Get signatures from all of your teachers, and also from the counseling office (i.e. Julie)
3. Bring the signed form to Julie in the counseling office by NOON the day before your planned visit. Julie will make a copy for our records and you will take the original with you to get signed by the college representative.
5. Have the college representative sign your form.
6. Return the form will all required signatures on the school day immediately following your visit