- All students can learn.
- Standards-based education for all children is important.
- Everyone needs a safe and comfortable environment for learning.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, students, and the community share responsibility for providing a supportive
- learning environment.
- Students should be actively involved in complex thinking and problem solving.
- Students need to be challenged to increase performance and produce quality work.
- Pukalani Elementary is a Leader in Me School!