Can you imagine walking into a turn-key private practice?
Billing and Marketing Services @ Puget Sound Psychotherapy & Psychiatry
You run your business independently, determining your schedule, caseload, and your treatment approach.
We take the back-end work and worry off of your hands, providing concierge administrative, marketing, and billing support.
PSP is a medical administrative services company for independent mental health providers. PSP offers a suite of services to clinicians including marketing and referrals, participation in in-network insurance contracts, as well as patient accounting and insurance billing services.
- Marketing via the PSP website and our promotion of your business
- Referrals based on your specialization and your customized screening criteria
- Please note, the bulk of our incoming referrals are for adults needing treatment for anxiety, depression, trauma, mood disorders, and relationship support. Clients are from all demographics, so being culturally competent and is essential. We have a referral base of teens and families that could easily grow with your interest, but very few requests for child/play therapy or more acute cases.
- Patient intake services - screening, insurance verification, placement for intake appointment
- Insurance billing as part of our in-network contracts with Premera, Regence, Aetna, FirstChoice, Kaiser PPO and HMO, and the BCBS network
- Management of patient financial accounts, including monthly reporting
- Access to discounted training opportunities and access to the PSP lending library of training videos and clinician theory books
- Membership in a network of clinicians dedicated to clinical excellence and compassionate, humanely informed care
- Access and collaboration with psychiatric ARNP - your clients will never have to wait weeks for an appointment and you can trust they will receive holistic, judicious care
PSP vets the clinicians that it provides services for so that it only markets and provides referrals to clinicians that have a specialized level of training, that are committed to rigorous ongoing professional development, and that offer a high level of care and customer service to their patients.
Who contracts with PSP?
- Newly licensed clinicians who are overwhelmed by taking on the risk and marketing of starting a private practice
- Experienced clinicians who have run their own private practices, and appreciate from personal experience the time and value of not having to market or manage billing and insurance claims
- Clinicians who are transitioning out of mental health agencies, and looking for a supportive and collaborative transition
- Clinicians new to the Seattle area, who benefit from the PSP network of contacts and reduce the time and energy of establishing a new practice location
- Anyone who wants more time to focus on their family life, friends, and hobbies, so that they are freed from networking, screening clients, and chasing insurance claims!
- Clinicians who want to focus on therapy with concierge support, and side-step the headache and risk of being an entrepreneur building a business
- Clinicians who prefer some connections and community over the isolation of private practice.
PSP Contracts with Clinicians Who:
- Meet independent professional license requirements in accordance with state and professional ethical guidelines. PSP clinicians are active in all required CE and take good care of themselves emotionally, physically and mentally, as part of their holistic values as well as to reduce risks of ethical dilemmas. The clinician is responsible for all costs associated with professional requirements (license, liability insurance, etc.)
- Maintain an active independent business, including maintaining a license, insurance, and financial records in accordance with state and federal laws and proper business practices. You must have your own office space and the skills to independently manage your business; while PSP does provide marketing and billing, we do not provide business support. The clinician is responsible for all costs associated with running a business (rent, supplies, taxes, etc.). PSP does have office space available for rent if the clinician desires to be in proximity to other PSP networked clinicians.
- Actively dedicate themselves to ongoing personal and professional growth, with at least one area of ongoing specialization in which they pursue mentoring, peer consultation, and intensive annual training. The clinician is responsible for all costs of training and resources.
- Are passionate about their clinical work and dedicated to providing compassionate, client-centered, culturally-competent care.
- Have specialized training (over 24 CE and over 20 clinical hours) in working with at least one of the following: working with anxiety, depression, trauma, or relationships.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
To be considered as a member of the PSP network, please email Evonne Noble and Brien Wood (Directors) at intake@PSPseattle.com with some background information about yourself, who referred you to PSP, and details about your interest in joining our network. Learn about us and our network of providers at our website, www.PSPseattle.com
Puget Sound Psychotherapy and Psychiatry (PSP) is an S-Corporation registered in the state of Washington. PSP is owned by Evonne Noble and Brien Wood; the owners also actively manage the business as co-directors. Our office is at 2719 E Madison Street, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98112, located in the Madison Valley neighborhood. We operate on an independent contractor (1099) model, providing services from our business to yours (a B2B model).