PTHSD Field Conditions
Field and facility status
- This page will be updated by 3:00 PM each weekday if there is an update/change.
- Smoking and alcohol are prohibited on school property by law.
- Permits must be available for inspection by school officials at all times while on the field.
- School functions, whether regularly scheduled or because of rescheduling, shall take precedence over all permits.
- Motor vehicles of any type are not to be driven beyond specific parking areas.
- Trash must be placed in proper trash receptacles or organization will incur clean-up expenses.
- The Board of Education expressly reserves the right to revoke any permit and/or revise the rules and regulations for school facility use at its discretion.
- There must be suitable and adequate adult supervision of all activities while on school premises.
- Effective June 25, 2018 until further notice, access to the Parsippany Hills High School Home Side Bleachers will not be permitted.