The Super Saturday Sports Programme
The SSS schedule:
- 9:00 - 10:00 - Dynamo Kyiv Football Training (KG - G2); Basketball (G7 - 10)
- 10:00-11:00 - Dynamo Kyiv Football Training (G3 - 5), Basketball (G4 - 6) , Gymnastics (KG - G5);
- 11:00-12:00 - Dynamo Kyiv Football Training (G6 - 9), Basketball (KG-G3);
The SSS Swimming time for PSI students:
8:45 - 9:00 - First group changing time
9:00 - 9:45 - First group swimming time
9:45 - 10:00 - First group changing time
10:00 - 10:15 - Second group changing time
10:15 - 11:00 - Second group swimming time
11:00 - 11:15 - Second group changing time
11:15 - 11:30 - Third group changing time
11:30 - 12:15 - Third group swimming time
12:15 - 12:30 - Third group changing time
Super Saturday Sports Dates - Season 3:
- 9 February
- 9 March
- 16 March
- 23 March
- 30 March
- 6 April
Super Saturday Sports Dates - Season 4:
- 13 April
- 11 May
- 25 May
- 1 June
- 8 June
- 15 June
Please, note that we have a total of 6 Super Saturday Sports sessions scheduled for each season, this is due to the seasons dates and the school holidays dates, as the Super Saturday Sports programme is always closed for school holidays.
Non-PSI Families-Sign up for SSS Program :
The SSS Programme needs prior registration by email to email@example.com
Non-PSI Families fee 1200 UAH for each activity for the Season.
In Season we are offering only Football, Basketball and Gymnastics for non-PSI students.
For the school location details, please, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
The Super Saturday Sports Programme:
Welcome to our expanded PSI Super Saturday Sports programme. This is the next step in us growing our Saturday Sports programme for students from Kindergarten to Grade 9. We continue to offer this programme to non-PSI students where classes are not full.
In developing our Saturday Sports programme we have two main goals:
- Goal 1: To provide sports coaching for several popular sports across the whole school year.
- Goal 2: To differentiated this coaching and offer multiple groups; for beginners and also experienced players.
PSI Super Saturday Sports programme will focus on football and basketball. Where we have eight or more students in a session two coaches and two differentiated groups will be provided.
Grade level: KG to 9;
Group Sizes: Maximum 12 students;
Group Splitting: At 8 students the single group is split into 2 differentiated groups (with 2 coaches).
For more information about this programme please contact the ECA Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
The time of activities as well as grouping can be changed in the early weeks of season.
Cancellation of the SSS
- When there is an official public holiday on the PSI calendar and a 3 day weekend.
- When there is a major school event in the gym (to be recognised and published at the beginning of the season only) requiring additional setting up or cleaning.
- On a Saturday when we break for official school holidays on the Friday - October, December, February, April
- NOT CANCELLED when we have a Pupil Free Day on a Friday.