Ideas for summer workouts:
- Run/walk 1-3 miles a few times a week
- Go to the track - sprint the straightaways and jog the curves (one of my favorite workouts!)
- Take an online yoga class - there are tons of free ones available on YouTube
- Complete a quick circuit workout
- Trek up Mt. Watatic in Ashby or Mt. Wachusett in Princeton - if you're looking for a challenge, go to Mt. Monadnock in Jaffery or up to the White Mountains of NH!
- Walk your dog, mom, dad, friend, etc
- Go to a group fitness class
- And of course, practice field hockey with a friend!